Paraguay is a small south American country that, day after day, works with seriousness and commitment to improve its condition. Paraguay is a friendly, dynamic country, rich in job opportunities for its people and for all foreign workers, who are going to reside in its territory.
The last economic indicators have pointed out that operational profits, that is the profits derived from the difference between revenue and expenses, are constantly increasing.
IN PARAGUAY YOUR START UP BECOMES A REALITY
If you are a young businessman and your dream is to open your own business, using your wits, your qualification and your initiative, you are in the right place. Your dream is to launch your own business, but in your country it is not possible: taxes are too high, as well as costs.
But if you move to Paraguay and get your permanent residence, you can work remotely, maintaining all your contacts and with the great advantage to benefit from all the opportunities that Paraguay offers to young (and less young…) businessmen.
Here they are:
- You will pay a VAT rate of 10% and it speaks for itself, because your earning will be much more
- You will be able to use your qualification immediately, without the need for a validation on site
- You will work in a country with a wonderful climate and nature and you can work at your own pace. The peace and the quiet of Paraguay will increase your concentration and your productivity
- You will discover the hospitality, the warmth and the great friendliness of Government and local people who welcome all strangers and are very happy that they come to Paraguay with their talent and initiative to create a new start-up
- Start ups, especially technological ones, are welcomed and Paraguay offers endless opportunities to create them. You will find innovative and strategic solutions to start your business and the Paraguayan banks can grant you financing
- Business plan, markets to reach, target market, competition, economic resources to use. If you reside in Paraguay all this will be easier to realize and you will be able to work remotely, even if you are surrounded by a new reality.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE PARAGUAY?
Why do we suggest you to choose Paraguay to live and work?
Because in this way you can build a safer, freer and less uncertain future.
After graduating young people do not find job and they are forced to put off indefinitely their personal and professional projects.
Young businessmen do not find the opportunity to start their own business; older businessmen have to deal with higher and higher taxes and huge expenses.
Old people, after a lifetime of work, get increasingly small pensions, that are not enough for their needs and so they are forced to lead a life on the cheap.
Employees get more and more reduced paychecks and freelancers have to pay very high VAT rates.
In conclusion: taxes are higher and higher and this does not correspond to a rising incomes.
Saving is more and more difficult and this applies to all.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO YOU NEED FOR YOU PERMANENT RESIDENCE?
If you want to live and work remotely for you start up in Paraguay and apply for permanent residence, you have to live in the country for at least 183 days, (even not consecutive), but in the same calendar year.
Here are the required documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate or Civil Status Certification
- Pension statements
Procedures are not complicated and permanent resident is issued after 3 or 4 months, with a maximum waiting time of about 6 months.
IF YOU WANT TO WORK IN PARAGUAY FOR YOU START UP, WE CAN HELP YOU!
Choose to change your life and you country is not easy at all. So it is important to have a constant and detailed support by consultants experts in that field.
We consultants of Living In Paraguay, a legal company specialized in obtaining permanent residence in Paraguay have many years of experience and we will close to you in every step of this important choice.
LIP is a company registered in Estonian, the more digitized country in Europe and all its contracts are certified and guaranteed by European Union.
With LIP you can sign your contracts and receive on line advice with no need of the “usual” appointment in the office.
If you want to work in Paraguay for you start up, take advantage of this unique opportunity!