Paraguay is a south American country, which day by day works seriously and energetically to improve its economical condition and to become an open, dynamic and full of working opportunities country for its inhabitants and for all foreign workers who intend to live in Paraguay.
The last economical indicators revealed that the operating profits, that is the profits from the difference between incomes and costs, are constantly increasing.
At the end of 2017, Credicentro, one of the most notorious credit advisory services of Paraguay, explained its financial status through Asuncion’s Value and Product Stock Exchange, proving unequivocally that operating profits definitely increased, if compared with the previous year.
Operational profitability is measured by several indicators, as ROA (Return On Assets) that is the profitability record of invested capitals and as ROE (Return On Equity), that is the own capital profitability index obtained by dividing the Net Income, obtained from Income Statement, for the Net Capital, derived from Balance Sheet.
At a time when you decide to analyze the profitability of a company, these indicators are very important and in the last years both indexes were very positive.
The operating profits (ROA) were at 4,4%.
Instead, if we consider the Net Worth (ROE), we can see a 0,8% increase, coming to a 11,1 final percentage.
As you can note, this is a positive and constantly improving situation and it reveals a sound development.
As regards liquidity, which is another component of the income, both of a country and of an individual company, we also find a stable situation, coming in 2017 to a 1,87 percentage.
This percentage increased by 0,19%, if we compare it to 2016.
The indicators we analyzed show us a stable financial reality, the aim of which is to keep developing.
PARAGUAY’S BANK: ONE THE MOST PROFITABLE BANKS OF SOUTH AMERICA
Paraguay’s banking institutions are among the most profitable banks of the whole south American continent.
According to the quarterly report of “Económico Bancario Regional de la Federación Latinoamericana de Bancos”, Paraguay’s profitability reached 18,2% second only to Argentine (21%) and greater than Peru (17%). The last country on the list is Ecuador (9,3%).
Therefore, this is a very important results: Paraguay nearly tops the list.
If you consider these numbers, Paraguay is increasingly a country, which also is a centre of economical gravity for foreign capitals.
Banking intermediation becomes in this way essential for both profit reinvestments and new capitalizations, which contribute to the opportunity of a further development and an even greater growth of the country at present and in the next years.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES: THE MOST REQUESTED PROFILES IN PARAGUAY
Paraguay currently offers several immediate employment opportunities for young people and less young people, who intend to live in Paraguay to find new opportunities and to build up a more serene future.
The list is long, but we only considered the more requested employment opportunities:
- Sales: Graduates and Students in Marketing and Commercial and Managerial Engineering are required
- Construction Sector: Student in Mechanical, Electromechanical, Civil Engineering, Surveyors, Electricians, Technical Experts, Welders, Opera Administrators, Technological and Industrial Safety Experts and Lab Technicians are required
- Telemarketing: Graduates and Students in Marketing, Commercial and Managerial Engineering and Law are required
- Customer Care in Gastronomy and Fast Food: Graduates in Hospitality Industry and Students in Marketing and Commercial and Managerial Engineering are required
- Administrative Area: Graduates and Students in Business School, Accounting and Audit are required
- Other areas: Graduates and Students in Information Technology, International Trade and in the Touristic Area are required
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE PARAGUAY
Why you should choose Paraguay to live and to work?
You should choose Paraguay to choose your own future: a freer future and especially a future free from the great uncertainty that unfortunately is spoiling our lives.
After Graduation young people do not find a job and so they are forced to delay their personal and professional plans.
Old people, after their working lives are forced to come to terms with increasingly smaller pensions, which are not sufficient to cover they needs at all and so they are forced to a life of sacrifice and economy.
The adults, the so called “leading sector” of the society suffer a considerable loss of income, because their payrolls also are increasingly smaller, while independent contractors, freelancers and self-employed person have to pay a VAT rate of staggering dimension.
Taxes are higher and higher and there are not corresponding higher incomes.
Moreover, it is increasingly difficult to save and maximize your own money, because banks also do not propose very beneficial solutions.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THIS DECISION
You can always change your life, but if you want to do that, you should be clear about the advantages of this decision.
Here they are:
- Pensioners can benefit from their tax-free pensions and take advantage of lower cost of living than in their own countries and so they can spend their time peacefully and in good health after their working lives. About this, we can say that Paraguay’s mild climate will be a real cure-all for them
- Young Graduates and independent contractors who intend to pursue an activity, can use their academic qualifications in Paraguay, without the need for a validation on the ground
- Independent contractors and all those who wish to start an activity, pay a VAT rate of 10% and consequently their income will be far greater.
WHICH DOCUMENTS DO YOU NEED?
All people who want to apply for a permanent residence in Paraguay, have to live in the country for 183 days, even not consecutively, but in the same calendar year.
There are very few required documents and they are precisely:
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate or Civil Status Certificate
- Criminal Record
- Pension Certificate (for pensioners only)
Procedures are not complicated and usually you obtain your permanent residence after 3 or 4 months with a maximum waiting time of six-months.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE WITH THIS DECISION
If you decide to change your life and to move to a different country, you perfectly know that your decision is not easy. This is exactly why it is important that you receive a constant and detailed assistance by experienced consultants in this particular field.
LIP’s consultants, a legal company specialized in the field of obtaining permanent residence in Paraguay, have years of experience and they will assist you in each stage of your decision.
LIP is a company which is registered in Estonian, the most digitalized nation in the world and every contract is granted and certified by European Union.
With LIP’s assistance you can sign your contracts and receive your on line consultancy without “going” to the office.
A unique opportunity, which really deserves to be experienced by you!