When you move to another country, you leave behind your known places, your familiar streets, your habits….However, these are the thing easier to leave, especially because they shall be quickly replaced by others, even more stimulating.
On the contrary, with friends and family it is a different story. Nevertheless, despite this, for migrants of all time it has never been so easy as today. Digital nomads know it very well and experience it on the ground.
Below are some valid options:
- Keeping in touch on line. Today, technology allows us to experience a level of coexistence never before experienced. If we think about it, all of us know many people, whom we rarely see in person, but with whom we have, anyway, a deep relationship. Therefore, if you call them or if you talk with them on Whatsapp from another country, it is in any case interesting and it is even more interesting than if you do the same thing with people living 5 kilometers away from you, but whom you rarely see in person. Actually, you must only consider clock changes.
Some of our clients even say that they have improved their personal relationships, because:
a) They have much more interesting things to tell about their everyday life and they are really interested in what friends or relatives tell them.
b) They can avoid the little disputes about everyday life and focus on what is really important.
- Explaining you are moving to a civilized country. Paraguay is a civilized country, that is experiencing a strong and constant growth. If we compare it with any other place in America, we realize that we are speaking about a safe country, both in a social and in a juridical point of view.
- Having visitors, making host in a wonderful country and showing yourself to be an expert in everything that for your guests is exotic, while for you is simply part of your everyday life. You do not even need to meet your friends or your family in Paraguay. With permanent residence you can travel without a passport across South America both in Mercosur Member Countries and in partner Countries. You can meet your friends and relatives in Buenos Aires, Santiago, Chile, St. Paul, Cartagena de Indias,….
- Visiting them. You love staying in Paraguay, but once you have obtained your permanent residence nothing stops you from coming back to your home country at any time both to see your friends and family and to stay there for a while. According to your job, you must consider all particular conditions to avoid, for example, fiscal obligations. For all these aspects and many others, we of Living In Paraguay are pleased to offer you all the advice you need. Living In Paraguay is the sole European company specialized in obtaining permanent residence and citizenship in Paraguay.
- Persuading them to have this experience and to move to Paraguay (but only if they really want it). You experienced personally how easy and quick it was to obtain your residence in Paraguay, thanks to Living In Paraguay and precisely because of this experience you can advise your friends and relatives to benefit from this company and repeat your experience.