1) Location – It is a South American State and in the north it borders Bolivia, in the east it borders Brazil and in the south and in the west it borders Argentine. Paraguay has no sea, but it has really a lot to offer. From the main Central European cities there are scheduled and daily flights via Madrid.
2) Subtropical climate – Paraguay is in the Southern Hemisphere and so it has inverted seasons compared to Europe. From half May to half August there are very mild winters and there are long and warm summers from November to March.
3) An economical reason – Paraguay has a very low cost of living from rents to food and consumer goods. In Asuncion, the capital of the nation, a single person spends 360 dollars monthly and the rent of an apartment costs about 250 dollars.
4) Quality of life and health infrastructure – Paraguay is a safe and peaceful country and it is characterized by the warm hospitality of its people. And not for nothing Paraguay is one of the happiest country in the world. The secret of Paraguay’s success is its quality of life, which relaxes you and let you live peacefully. In Paraguay there are excellent private health infrastructure and health policies are really convenient.
5) Paraguay is fast technologically growing: 2.0 – Paraguay has modern, reliable and developing technological infrastructure (high-speed internet, excellent telephone networks and so on…) and a lean bureaucracy as regards investment and immigration procedures. In addition there is an efficient private health system and a low rate of criminality.
6) Paraguay: the new Eden for pensioners – The low cost of living and a beneficial taxation are pushing pensioners to spend peacefully their pension years in Paraguay and also to save a lot of money.
7) Paraguay: a perfect country for young people and businessmen – Young people and businessmen like Paraguay and they choose this country to find a new job or as new location for their businesses/companies. Reduced taxation and several incentives made available by Government are pushing many investors to open here many businesses/companies.
8) A beneficial taxation – Paraguay has the most competitive tax system in the area and in the world: residents who have economical activities out of Paraguay do not have to pay taxes on them. In addition, Paraguay has the most stable currency in South America and it benefits from a stable market economy and a stable democratic Government. And last but not least, Paraguay’s safety is really excellent.
9) Very beautiful landscapes – Paraguay has a wonderful nature: rivers, lakes, plains and the famous Amazon Forest. Paraguay’s cities are modern and lively, but they also show the typical atmosphere of south American cities.
10) Your advantages if you apply for permanent residence – You can obtain your Paraguay’s permanent residence in six months and when you obtain it you can benefit from a tax reduction.
In addition, with your new Paraguayan identity card you can live and invest in all other South American States and you can travel without passport.