WHY YOU’LL FALL IN LOVE WITH PARAGUAY
Paraguay is a young and very dynamic country in the heart of South America. Full of life and colours, it is a country of great warmth, hospitality and beauty.
The colours of Andes, the warmth reception of the South American people, the quiet and relaxing life are excellent calling cards. In Paraguay you can find lively and populous cities as the capital Asunción, or the beautiful Encarnación and Ciudad del Este, but also smaller town as Pilar, Areguá or Villarica. In every city you will find something interesting and typical of Paraguay and you will soon learn to appreciate this lovely country.
If you like the nature, please remember that Paraguay has beautiful natural Parks, that you can see with your friends or family and you will. Some of these parks are public and some private, but in Paraguay you will always find expert guides at your disposal to show you these wonderful natural Parks with their typical flora and fauna.
And speaking of fauna, remember that Paraguay is also a great country for bird-watching and if you have a binocular, take it with you and discover the amazing birds of Paraguay!
WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE UP YOUR RESIDENCE IN PARAGUAY
Taking up your residence in Paraguay is as simple There are only some substantial differences in the procedure and now we can manage them in 7-9 working days. Once you get your permanent residence in Paraguay, you are a permanent resident and you do not have obligation to reside in Paraguay.
There are excellent reasons to take up your residence in Paraguay and they are:
– Employment opportunities for foreign people too. Unlike for example Panama, where market is open only to Panamanian citizens and if you want to come here and doing business, you need actually to be an entrepreneur in a sector that does not affect the acquired rights of local people. For example we remember you the impossibility of rating your professional practice. For instance, in Panama a physician, a dentist, a lawyer, a chemist, any professional qualification is worthless.
This situation severely restricts professionals, who want to start their own business and also obliges them to be hired as employees by local firms.
This situation lasts till you obtain citizenship after 5 years of residency.
On the contrary, in Paraguay any foreign academic degree is accepted without even a validation on the ground.
If you become resident, you are entitled to practise any profession or qualification.
Paraguay is a young country with a strongly growing; the emerging start-ups belong to foreign people, especially young people between 25 and 34 years old.
You obtain your passport after only three years, if you are resident and have a bank account in Paraguay. In this way, you can benefit from banking confidentiality.
Your residence is permanent right now and you become a citizen without the need of examinations or any other waste of time.
Paraguay is an excellent choice for young Europeans or American investors, who are willing to live here permanently and pay a tribute to the nation.
Thanks to law 60/90 (Law for Encouragement of Investments for Economical Development in Paraguay) there are no restrictive areas, discriminatory treatments or restrictions between foreign firms and national firms.
The recent legislation foresees an income tax for legal persons and an income tax for natural persons of 10%.
The most interesting aspect for investors foresees that earnings and dividend from foreign investors are exempt from tax charges for a period of five years.
Here are tax incentives for firms wishing to invest in Paraguay:
- Exemption from fiscal and local tributes placing a burden on establishment, registration and enrolment of the company
- Total exemption from any tax placing a burden on the capital increase operations, on contributions to the company of movable and immovable properties or on the transfer of assets or rights and on the issue of securities, bonds or obligations
- Exemption from all taxes or encumbrances on the import of goods and exemption from VAT payment on the import of goods for business start-up and first installation
- 95% exemption of taxes on rental of goods for a period of five years
- Exemption from all taxes on any kind of transfer or technology
- Exemption from all taxes on acts, documents or contracts
All the aspects relating to free zones are also worthy of deepening, specifically for financial sectors or as possible revenues of international tourism enterprises or phone company.
If there are enterprises wanting to invest in Paraguay it is useful to remember, always under the regulations in force, that capital and earning repatriation does not undergo any limit in time and it is not subjected to special arrangements.
Paraguay is part of Mercosur, a free trade area, that has a gross domestic product of about $2 billions and includes Brazil, Argentine and Uruguay.
The excellent cost-benefit ratio of workforce and the lower taxes on labour costs and wages increased the interest of foreign buyers in a country with a young and averagely well-educated people.
We should also bear in mind that Paraguay has a plentiful supply of electricity. In addition, this country has several hydroelectric plants and their rates are among the lowest ones in this area. Moreover, Paraguay has a mild climate, plenty of water and good soils, that are very suitable for agricultural production. And, last but not least, there are no natural disasters.
All these positive aspects make Paraguay a country that now is, in its own right, one of the most interesting and under development economies of Latin America.
The cost of residence in Paraguay is LESS THAN 9000 USD . Please contact us to have more informations.